Important note about Internet Banking Risks
Although Internet Banking enables us to complete almost all banking transactions rapidly and easily, there are risks involved that should be taken into consideration.
This system which makes our lives easier, has been built on the Internet, a structure which is open and wide. Due to the open structure of the Internet, web based systems including Internet Banking bear the risk of being the target of malicious attacks.
Although we have taken every precaution against such risks as BankPozitif Kredi ve Kalkınma Bankası A.Ş., it is not possible to give full guarantee of safety against malicious attacks. Against attacks such as viruses, Trojan horses, key-logger and screen-logger programs and attempts at fraud, our customers must also take various precautions on their part.
BankPozitif Kredi ve Kalkınma Bankası A.Ş. Security Precautions
As BankPozitif Kredi ve Kalkınma Bankası A.Ş., our customers' sensitivity in the area of security is important for us. We therefore take great care about the issue. Our bank uses security hardware and software that are employed by the leading enterprises in the banking and finance industry. Our systems and actions recorded on them are regularly monitored for the safety of your data, accounts and transactions. Furthermore, there are additional security measures in place in the bank.
What You Need to Do for Your Security
BankPozitif olarak tarafımızdan alınan güvenlik önlemlerinin dışında kullanıcı olarak siz müşterilerimizin de dikkat etmesi gereken önemli hususlar bulunmaktadır.
In addition to the security measures taken by BankPozitif, there are important issues that you, as our customers, should be careful also.
Please take care about the following when using Internet Banking facilities:
- Be careful not to disclose your password and username.
- Do not disclose your passwords to anyone including BankPozitif personnel. BankPozitif Kredi ve Kalkınma Bankası A.Ş., and no channel or personnel representing BankPozitif Kredi ve Kalkınma Bankası A.Ş. will request your Internet Banking username and password either verbally, in writing, by telephone or through e-mail for any reason or in any way.
- Do not choose a simple and easy Username and Password. Make sure your Username and Passwords are not simple and not easy to guess.
- The confidentiality of your Username and Password is your responsibility. By agreeing to this disclaimer you are accepting and declaring that you are relinquishing any claims and objections on your part that transactions through the use of a username and password belonging to you were not undertaken by you. BankPozitif may not be held liable for problems arising from the use of your username and password by third parties.
- You must exit the site through a safe exit procedure.
- Make sure you exit the system by using the "EXIT" step after you complete all transactions in the Internet Banking Branch.
- Be careful about e-mail
- Whether or not claiming to be sent by our bank, be careful about all incoming e-mail.
- Do not provide information to web sites you are suspicious of.
- Do not provide financial data such as account numbers and credit card numbers to web sites you do not trust or about which you have little information.
- Complete transactions on computers that you trust.
- Settings of computers for general use may have been set in order to obtain your information or may have malicious programs loaded onto them. Also protect your computer against viruses and malicious programs.
- Regularly check your account transactions.
- Regularly check whether your account information is up to date and whether there has been an action on them undertaken without your knowledge.